Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do Now 2/4/09

How can email help you in the future? How do you think business use email? Well email can really help me in the future because it is a good way to communicate with others and if I have to tell someone something important but I can't make it to their house I can just send an email. It can also help me because I can find out important information that I have to know with out going to meetings or having to visit people.Ii also think a lot of business use email and for many reasons. I think that some of the  reasons they use emails are so they can let costumers or workers know when they will have important meetings where they need to attend. They also use it to send messages to people about things that have been changed. But I think email is a good way to communicate with others .  

No comments:

Post a Comment