Thursday, March 5, 2009

Do Now 3/5/09

How can practicing analogies and new words and writing sentences help you in the future? Doing this is a great help in different ways . Analogies, new words and sentences can help me in the future because they help me learn new words and their definitions and it also helps me see how I can use it in sentences. The analogy is really good because sometimes the word has different meanings and you have to know which one is the right one or which one is the opposite. The new word and the sentences are also really good because they help me learn soe hard words and their definition and when  I learn it I can use it in a sentence.
NEW WORD:The robber absconded with the bank's money.
ANALOGY: Stamp collecting : Hobby :: Spanish : Language

No comments:

Post a Comment