Wednesday, January 21, 2009

do now 1/21/09

The 5 main parts of the AUP policy impact me for many reasons. Like now I know that I have to take a personal responsibility for every thing that happens when I use the network. Like for example to be safe I should be careful. There is many ways I can be safe like by not sharing my private information with other people. Also when I use the network is a privilege so I have to use network in an appropriate manner because if I choose not to I can loose my privileges to use network. In the network etiquette and privacy i know that some of the staff members might go into my files so I know not to write inappropriate stuff because I may get in to problems. The last one is acceptable use which is that I can't just do whatever I want I can only do what is acceptable   

No comments:

Post a Comment