Thursday, January 22, 2009

do now 1/22/09

Do Now: There is many unacceptable reasons for the computer but there is some that are more important. Like if we send offensive displays or messages to other I will get into serious problems. Another unacceptable use is when I download anything from the internet to the school's computers without permission. It is also not right for me to use other people's passwords or to share my password and other's password with any other people. If I share my private information with other students or staff because then i can get in trouble for doing that.Ii will never do anything or use anything that can damage the school's computers because there will be serious consequences if I do. I really think this are some very important unacceptable uses for the computer so I will never do any of this things.

No comments:

Post a Comment