Monday, January 26, 2009

Do now 1/26/09

Do Now: How will learning how to type help me in the future? Learning how to type can help me in many ways.I think knowing how to type is something really good to know because when I need to type something but I'm in a hurry if I know how to type I can type fast because I know where the letters are and it is easier to type. Knowing how to type also includes typing without looking at the keyboard and I think that is really helpful to know because when you know what you are typing you just look straight at the screen and you don't really have to worry if you make any mistakes.So knowing how to type is really good and it can really help me in my future because I want to have a job where I can use computers and that way I'm ready to type.I really hope that in this class I can learn how to type better.

No comments:

Post a Comment